Experience the Apostolate for Family Consecration's Totus Tuus Conference Series, featuring outstanding Catholic speakers on the theme of "St. Joseph, Guardian of the Holy Family." Dr. Scott Hahn sees Joseph as the patron of hope. Fr. Hugh Gillespie looks at St. Joseph and the Mystery of Salvation. Fr. Basil Cole explains why Joseph is the greatest saint after Mary. Dr. Mark Miravelle calls Joseph "Patron of the Triumph." Mary Ann Presberg shows how Joseph models fatherhood as a vocation. Dr. Alice von Hildebrand speaks on "Man and Woman: a Divine Invention." Francis Cardinal Arinze addresses St. Joseph's relevance today. You'll hear inspiring Mass homilies by Cardinal Arinze, Bishop Danile Conlon and Fr. Kevin Barrett and, as a special bonus, Cardinal Arinze's Questions and Answers. Available as a Complete 3-DVD set. 8 hours, as well as single DVDs.
- DVD 1 of 3 consist of the following 3 talks:
- SILENT KNIGHT, HOLY KNIGHT—Dr. Scott Hahn on St. Joseph as Patron of Hope for Hard Times—Dr. Hahn shows how the challenges Joseph faced and overcame relate to similar challenges to today’s families and the Church of which Joseph is the patron;
- CHILDREN BY ADOPTION—Father Hugh Gillespie, S.M.M. on St. Joseph and the Mystery of Salvation—Father Gillespie shows how the greatness of Joseph, the head of the Holy Family, is found in his total dedication to Jesus and Mary, in his openness to the Holy Spirit and in an attitude of justice and mercy that prefigures his foster Son’s Divine Mercy;
- ST. JOSEPH, THE GREATEST SAINT AFTER MARY—Father Basil Cole, O.P—In an exciting presentation on the hidden life of Jesus, Father Cole shows how Jesus’ “hidden life” before His public ministry, including working side-by-side with Joseph in the carpenter’s shop, sitting with him in the synagogue, and witnessing Joseph’s ultimate “happy death” with Jesus and Mary by his side, surely influenced the man Jesus became. Father Cole celebrates the importance of the example of Joseph, the “just man” of the Scriptures, protecting Jesus and Mary and never wavering in his faith and trust in God, in shaping the human nature of Jesus on a level second only to Mary.
- DVD 2 of 3 consists of the following talks:
- ST. JOSEPH, PATRON OF THE TRIUMPH—Dr. Mark Miravalle—prepare your family for the battle with this exciting, inspiring talk that incorporates Dr. Miravalle’s intimate knowledge of Sacred Scripture and Catholic Tradition with his deep and abiding faith;
- ST. JOSEPH: GUARDIAN OF CHILDHOOD AND PROTECTOR OF MATERNITY—MaryAnn Presberg—Mrs. Presberg shows how Mary and Joseph created a new paradigm of parenthood that allowed Jesus to “grow in wisdom and age,” thus preparing Him for His public ministry;
- MAN AND WOMAN: A DIVINE INVENTION—Dr. Alice Von Hildebrand—Dr. Alice reflects on the relationship between Mary and Joseph and of Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Speaking of the complexity of being a human being in relationship to other human beings, the potential all people have to live up to their creation in the image and likeness of God, provided they work toward harmony with God and with each other.
- DVD consists of the following presentations:
- ST. JOSEPH: SAINT FOR OUR TIMES—Francis Cardinal Arinze—Cardinal Arinze shows how Joseph’s faith, obedience, chastity, and readiness to do humble work were instrumental in the role he carried out in the salvation of mankind;
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH CARDINAL ARINZE—Francis Cardinal Arinze brings his eloquent, down-to-earth wit and wisdom to bear in answers to questions posed by people attending the Totus Tuus conference at Catholic Familyland in Bloomingdale, Ohio;
- TOTUS TUUS MASS HOMILIES—Francis Cardinal Arinze, Bishop R. Daniel Conlon and Father Kevin Barrett—Listen to the inspiring homilies of retired Vatican official Francis Cardinal Arinze, Bishop R. Daniel Conlon of Steubenville and Apostolate for Family Consecration Chaplain Father Kevin Barrett as they break open the Word of God during the Masses of the Totus Tuus conference at Catholic Familyland in Bloomingdale, Ohio. Experience the power of the Scriptures and their practical application to the spiritual needs of today’s families as preached by true men of God who are open to His Holy Spirit. See how the timeless Word of God is living and active in today’s Church and for today’s families. You’ll experience the saving and healing power of God’s Word as presented by these shepherds of souls to families who hunger for it.