Drawing Down Divine Mercy prayer and meditation book is a complete presentation on the richness of the Divine Mercy devotion. It features excerpts taken from Pope John Paul II’s encyclical, “Rich in Mercy”, and St. Faustina’s writings, arranged into 40 daily meditations. It also includes the prayers for the Divine Mercy novena which Our Lord gave to St. Faustina to be prayed from Good Friday until Divine Mercy Sunday. It’s a perfect meditation throughout the year on this greatest attribute of Our Lord but especially during the Lenten season in preparation for Divine Mercy Sunday.
Pope John Paul II spoke often of the strength of Divine Mercy. During the Jubilee Year 2000, he officially designated the Sunday after Easter as Divine Mercy Sunday, which is the Feast of Mercy, to show the trust he placed in this devotion. He also said “a simple act of abandonment is enough to overcome the barriers of darkness and sorrow, of doubt and desperation. The rays of Your Divine Mercy restore hope, in a special way, to those who feel overwhelmed by the burden of sin.”
In this prayer book, you will learn more about:
- The Divine Mercy image and its importance and power
- The Chaplet of Divine Mercy and the graces it brings
- The Novena to Divine Mercy The Feast Day: Divine Mercy Sunday, which has been likened to a second baptism
- How to spread and live the message
This unique divine mercy prayer book also features:
- Cardinal Francis Arinze’s spiritual masterpieces, “Alone with God” and “Divine Providence”
- St. Louis de Montfort’s spiritual classic, “Friends of the Cross”
- Bishop Alvaro del Portillo’s “Light, Salt and Leaven”
- Stations of the Cross More than 250 pictures which your children will love!
- Plus many of your favorite prayers and devotions on Divine Mercy
Starting at: $27.95