Join hosts Miki Hill (mother of nine), Mary Hasson (mother of seven), and special guest, for six of the 12 episodes, clinical psychologist and popular radio host, Dr. Ray Guarendi (father of 10), as they explore day to day spiritual and practical challenges of parenting in the 21st century and how to navigate them with a commitment to Christ and family.
With plain language, humor and wisdom born of experience, these veteran parents tackle issues from a Catholic perspective assuring moms and dads the Church is with them in their struggles to raise their families.
Conquering the culture is one of the pivotal parental concerns discussed in this 12 part series!
How do parents raise up virtuous moral children and not just civilized children? To raise moral, virtuous children parents must make their goal different.
Has the culture effectively influenced parents to drop their standards by comparing themselves to other parents?
- I don’t let my kids go to the mall, alone, until they’re 14.
- My daughter didn’t have a cell phone until she was 13 unlike her friends who had one at age 11.
- My kid is only allowed on the computer two hours. All of his friends are allowed on it all night.
- Commitment to Christ
- Can I Trust God
- Let’s Really Pray
- Conquering the Culture - Dr. Ray Guarendi
- Claiming Authority Part 1 - Dr. Ray Guarendi
- Claiming Authority Part 2 - Dr. Ray Guarendi
- Overcoming Obstacles in Prayer
- Setting Goals for your family
- Finding Balance in your life
- Marriage Part 1 - Dr. Ray Guarendi
- Marriage Part 2 - Dr. Ray Guarendi
- Overcoming Anger - Dr. Ray Guarendi
Episode Titles include:
Available on CD and DVD.
3 DVDs, 5 hours