Sr. John Vianney was born Alice Gorecki in 1920. Despite having been born with a crippled leg, Alice had a warm, generous heart to everyone around her, and offered her talents for singing, painting and teaching wherever they could be of service to others. Alice joined the Sisters of Notre Dame, taking the name Sr. John Vianney. She taught in the classroom for many years before being bedridden with a rare illness at age 50.
For the last 20 years of her life, Sr. John continued her teaching ministry, welcoming many visitors to her bedside. Jerry Coniker and his family interviewed Sr. John Vianney on topics such as the Sacraments, the Real Presence, Divine Grace, the Four Last Things, types of prayer and other aspects of our Faith as presented in The Apostolate's Family Catechism, preserving for many generations to come her down-to-earth but extraordinary gift for teaching.
- DVD Set: 7-DVD set, 18 hours.
- CD Set: 14-CD set, 18 hours.
Contents on Individual DVDs:
- DVD 1: Questions 1-70--God, the Holy Trinity, Creation, and the Fall
- DVD 2: Questions 73-113--Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior
- DVD 3: Questions 114-143--The Holy Spirit, The Church, the Communion of Saints and the Forgiveness of Sins
- DVD 4: Questions 147-213--The Church, the Communion of Saints and the Forgiveness of Sins, The Sacraments in General, The Individual Sacraments: Baptism, Confirmation, Penance
- DVD 5: Questions 214-257--Indulgences, Holy Orders, Anointing of the Sick, Matrimony, The Holy Eucharist
- DVD 6: Questions 258-284--The Real Presence, Prayer, The Ten Commandments
- DVD 7: Questions 285-304--Duties Towards Our Neighbor and Our Self, Final Reunion with God